This class introduces Jazz dance technique. Dancers can choose Jazz as an addition to Ballet or as an alternate form of dance.
JAZZ CLASSES AT BALLET LUBBOCK
Jazz is open to current Level 4 students and dancers outside of Ballet Lubbock who are age 9 years old and up, pending a placement evaluation from the Artistic Director and/or the Jazz instructor.
- Monthly Installment: $93.75 / month
- Total Annual Tuition: $750.00 ($375 for Spring semester only)
When you register your dancer, you are automatically enrolled in an 8-month payment plan. Payments are drafted on the 15th of each month (or the following business day) from September – April. Alternate payment schedules are available. Please contact Business Manager Meg Davis for further details.
TUESDAYS | 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. | Kinley Schmidt Studio
Dress Code + Protocols
- White form-fitted t-shirt, black form-fitted t-shirt, footless black leggings or tights. Jazz shoes/sneakers, any style or brand allowed.
- Black camisole leotard, black footless tights or leggings. Jazz shoes/sneakers, any style or brand allowed.
- Class attire available through Ballet Lubbock’s online shop.
Ballet Lubbock maintains a stock of gently-used leotards and shoes which may be borrowed from at no cost for as long as needed. To inquire about items in our sustainability stock or to contribute gently-used items to it, please contact us at email@example.com.