Please note the following guidelines for ALL students:
- The Ballet Lubbock Dress Code can be found here
- Hair must be securely fastened in a bun. If hair is too short for a bun, please secure up and off the neck.
- All jewelry should be removed prior to class to prevent injury.
- Please label all dance shoes, clothing, and other items brought to the school with your child’s name.
- Dancers need to bring their own lunch and a bottle for water each day. Ballet Lubbock has a reverse osmosis water system.
- Due to severe peanut allergies, we strongly discourage food with peanuts or peanut based products being brought into the building. Food is ONLY allowed in the boardroom or in the break room. Food is NEVER allowed in a dance studio.
Please return the enclosed registration form with your payment as soon as possible to ensure that your child will have a place in the appropriate class.
Registration is handled entirely on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tuition assistance is available for both Ballet Lubbock Summer Workshops. Applications are available at the Ballet Lubbock studios or at https://balletlubbock.org/scholarships
Deadline for scholarship applications is 12:00 Noon on Monday, May 14, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 785-3090.
Thank you for considering Ballet Lubbock to refine your dancer’s abilities during the summer!